Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Who Moved My Cheese ?


Why I choose this book as my first blog entry?..This is the first book that mom and baba gave me when I started my college life. Moving out from my comfort zone leaves me with mixed of feelings. This books came to me just at the right time when I desperately need a motivation and inspiration on how to handle changes that took place in my life.

Author Dr. Spencer Johnson
Category : non-fiction

Who moved my cheese is a story about change that take place in Maze where four amusing characters look for "Cheese" - cheese being a metaphor for what we want to have in life, whether it is a job, a relationship, money, a big house, freedom, health, recognition, spiritual peace or even activity like jogging a golf - excerpt from the book.

In my humble opinion, this book is good as a motivational reading. I feel good after finished reading it.

till then, toodles xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment