Saturday, July 20, 2013

Of Bunga Telur and Barley Shoes.

Assamualaikum yoo peeps,

2 years without any updates. Wow. *Time flies fast*. Yeah, I been real busy these days. I mean the past two years. Assignment, project, assignment, project. *cries*. Ok, stop whinning and just enjoy. Anyways, the tittle had nothing to do with these entry. It just a title. That all.

Almost 2 in the morning, and I have been thinking about this statement "Everyting happened for a reasons". Cliche. Tapi tu la hakikatnya. Memang semua yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. Either u choose to see it or blind yourself from the truth. I just going to find out more about this statement to make sure I'm fully understand. Supaya, aku benar2 tidak merungut dan tidak mempersoalkan kerana aturan ALLAH itu cukup cantik.

p/s :  Sekadar untuk mengisi kekosongan 2 tahun. Berhabuk da blog ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment