Friday, February 3, 2012

Something about Enid Blyton

Assamualaikum sahabat :D


How are you? I hope you been eating a lots, because it is holiday. Hehehehe. Alhamdulillah, I think I spent my holidays wisely compared to the previous2 one. Hehehe. So, what up with Enid Blyton? Hahahha. This is all because I been watching a story about her. Her real life I mean. *wink wink*

I grown up reading Enid books. As a kid, I don't quit understand her story but I enjoy it. Hahaha. Teruk kan? Enid character is totally opposed from what I imagined. I picture her as a guy and "he" is a great father to his children and writing a book with pipe on his mouth. Kakaka. But, dang! wrong wrong. I learned that Enid is a girl, she had two daughters, and she wrote her book using an old typewriter. Well, Enid is.......(unique, I shall say, hihihi). Her ego is big, rarely listen to anyone, but she's positive. She really is a positive thinker. This word (GIVE-UP) never exists in her dictionary of life. Hehehe.


When she did her work, she did it with passion. Yes! you heard me. PASSION. It is very important to feel passion in everything we does. If not, our work will become like porridge. Yup!
Displicine is basic of life. Enid enourmous success is due to her crazy discipline. She knew how to manage her time, follow her owns schedule.

Lastly, responsibility. Responsibility is a key of life. If you being responsible in everything you does, everything become easy as air batu campur. Hikhikhik.

p/s : counting the day for home sweet home. Errrkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment