Saturday, September 17, 2011

one, two three...here we go!!

Assamualaikum my friends

First question pop-up in my mind, how are u? Say alhamdulillah to Allah for giving us another chance to live in HIS world. Alhamdulillah.

Minggu Haluan Siswa is over and I'm feeling great! Yehaa! Time to be indepedent ( yelah, sebelum ni ader abang2 fasi, akak2 fasi yang tolongg kann). Hahaha. 1st week at Utem. I shall say, it was okay for me. I still need time to adapt to this place. I have quite an interesting story to share.

Day 1- Well, masuk first kelas Dr. Raduan. OK! Dier sangat best but....not an easy man. That is all i can say. Then i went to lab section which lasted for 7 hours! Tired glerr! balik rumah macam patung malas. Terus terlingkar atas katil. Hahaha

Day 2- Went back early. Housemate ajak pergi jj. Ok, I follow dengan happy nyerrr. Then we realised yang kitaorang sudah menuju ke mane tah! ahaha. Nasib baik a friend of mine tolong. Hehehh. Malam tu pergi LIBRARY UTEM. Thought bus sampai 11.15, but we were wrong. Yupppp. You are right! We missed bus and luckily ader kakak senior tolong hantar balik. Just our luck! Alhamdulillah <3

Day 3- Clear, smooth road. WHY? Because i had no class on this day. Yehaa! My house mates and I, went to Melaka Sentral, searching for a ticket. Went home like 9.30 something. Had a little "manja-manja" moments with pak cik guard ( memang salah aku pun sebab selambe je keluar tak pakai kad matrixx..hehehhe)

Day 4- Meet my lecturer MOHAMAD BIN BOKHARI. He is interesting and complex human being. YUUP! Fullstop. haha. Very keen for our next meeting mr. mohamad. :D

Tu la pengalaman aku sepanjang seminggu berada di utem. Seronok? maybe still early to tell. Penat? Of course. Regret? Not at all. I'm looking forward for utem next activities and what it has to offer. Seriously i do. (eceeh, macam nak kawen!...hahah)

till then, toodles =)

p/s : Allah tahu apa yang terbaik untuk kamu. Boleh jadi benda yang kamu suka itu mendatangkan kemudratan, boleh jadi juga benda yang kamu tak suka itu mendatangkan keuntungan. Bergantungla kepada Allah, berharapla kepada Allah. Allah adalah segala-galanya buat kamu. Have a nice days,peep! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment